cheap ghd straighteners
Centre for SEELS
„The project is supported by the German Government, implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), Open Regional Fund for South East Europe - Legal Reform.“
In order to maintain the quality and the sustainability of SEELS different types of membership are foreseen:
Regular members are those who have the right to participate in the policy development and the decision making processes within the Management Board and a full voting right. Associate members are those involved in individual programs and activities implemented by SEELS without being a regular member. Honorary members are those who have significantly contributed to the SEELS’s establishment, operation or activities and are entrusted with this title by a decision made by the simple majority of all members of the Management Board.
Other public Universities/Law Faculties may join SEELS upon decision made by the Management Board of SEELS. The members should meet the following criteria:
To be able to significantly contribute to the SEELS in regard to the information, knowledge and funding;
To have a capacity (time, funding and staffing) to participate in SEELS.
The Management Board shall decide upon the interest to become a member of the SEELS Network and on membership status of the interested party.
The founding Universities / Law Faculties having status of regular members of SEELS are the following:
• University of Tirana, Faculty of Law (Albania)
• University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Law (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
• University of Zenica, Faculty of Law (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
• University of Mostar "Dzemal Bijedic", Faculty of Law (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
• University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law (Croatia)
• University of Split, Faculty of Law (Croatia)
• University of Osijek, Faculty of Law (Croatia)
• University of Rijeka, Faculty of Law (Croatia)
• University of Skopje, Faculty of Law "Iustinianus Primus" (Macedonia)
• University of Montenegro, Faculty of Law (Montenegro)
• University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law (Serbia)
• University of Kragujevac, Faculty of Law (Serbia)
• University of Nis, Faculty of Law (Serbia).
I forgot the password
Centre for SEELS
South East European Law School Network (SEELS)
Faculty of Law �Iustinianus Primus�
Blvd. Krste Petkov Misirkov NN
1000, Skopje, Macedonia
Copyright � 2011 seelawschool.org
All rights are reserved.